Its about the right time to start looking at some rankings for youe draft, and here are some of mine.
1. Tony Gonzalez, he lead the Chiefs last year in almost all receiving categories, he might as well have been a wide receiver, you know the saying speed doesn't slump, it certainly does not with his age!
2. Jason Witten, now that T.O. is gone he'll see more catches, last year he was a leading fantasy tight end even with T.O. in Dallas, not to mention rooming with the QB always helps...
3. Dallas Clark, he's always been a good fantasy player, but with the Colts loss of Marvin Harrisos, he'll be better than ever!
4. Antonio Gates, he's one of the most athletic tight ends, but last year he trailed many other tight ends in receptions.
5. Greg Olson, new QB Jay Cutler has no one to throw to so Olson should be a good target.
If you like the rankings, please comment, as I plan on ranking all the top five players for each offensive fantasy position.